Originally opened as The Talbot in 1959 to honour the name of an older
pub on the site, it was supposedly the first pub built in the city
centre after World War Two. In 2014, the building was known as
the Bull Ring Tavern.
The Talbot can be seen to the top
right, close to St Martin's church, c.
from the Geoff