The New Birmingham c. 1964
Next door to Baylis House (see 7
Ladywell House was built and was opened in 1958. At the time, it
included a restuarant. 50 years after the publication of 'The New
Birmingham' feature, it was probably best known as the home of Mr Egg
House (right) covered in scaffold while being constructed, Jun
D. J. Norton.
Ladywell House, April 2014.